If you’re looking to fund your education, then take a look at Lady Eileen McDonald EU & i organized by the University of Strathclyde.
The program is open for the outstanding EU, EEA and International students, who wish to commence the full or part-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree for session 2019-2020.
The University of Strathclyde is Glasgow’s second-oldest university. It is regulated by the Charter, Statutes, and Ordinances of the University. It has various engineering departments under the Faculty of Engineering. It is among the top 25 internationally for Hospitality & Leisure Management.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? At this university, candidates can get the chance to attend a range of events, including careers fairs and the Scottish Graduate Fair, which is organized by Strathclyde. It helps students to work on their skills and experience.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
Eligibility for International Student Fund
- Eligible Countries: EU, EEA, International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must have to fall into financial hardship after starting a course of study with an appropriate funding arrangement in place.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for the fund after taking full-time enrollment in undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. When you will be registered, you can download and submit the award application form to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of funding letter showing arrangements to pay tuition fees and living costs, copy of the last 3 months’ bank statements including Savings accounts, copies of online statements and any other documents you feel would support your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, aspirants need to hold certified copies of qualifications and transcripts, a copy of your passport, a copy of sponsor letter and copies of any other documentation such as a CV, Personal Statement, Portfolio.
- Language Requirement: Seekers will be asked to provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS.
Benefits: This education award will cover the living costs, travel costs, equipment and study costs of the claimants.