The UNSW Sydney has a limited number of awards available for students to help offset the cost of tuition. Apply for the UNSW Business School International Scholarship and you can focus less on finances, and more on learning and experiencing.
This is a great place to get a degree with free money in Australia.
As a public research university, the University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney) was established in 1949 in Australia. The university comprises nine faculties which offer undergraduate, master and PhD degrees.
Why at the UNSW Sydney? Studying at UNSW, you will get a world-class education with learning experience both on and off campus what you need to catapult your career forward. With more than 200 universities around the world, UNSW has international exchange and research partnerships.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019, for commencement Term 3 2019
University or Organization: UNSW Sydney
Department: UNSW Business School
Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Award: 5 undergraduate awards of $5,000/year and 8 postgraduate awards of $10,000/an
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Total 13 awards are available
Nationality: All Nationality
The Program can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International only (who are not a permanent resident of Australia/Australian Citizen)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any UNSW undergraduate (single/dual) or postgraduate (Master) coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School, excluding those offered by AGSM.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have received an offer of admission by Wednesday, 31 July 2019 and be commencing an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed an assessable Senior Secondary School qualification immediately prior to commencing study at UNSW and not have undertaken prior tertiary study.
- Students must be commencing full-time studies in Term 3, 2019 and not be in receipt of the UNSW Business School International Pathways Award.
How to Apply
To Apply: Applicants need to take an offer at the University for their full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study. After being a UNSW student, applicants are eligible to register for this free tuition fund program.
Generally, applications need the following supporting documents. Note that supporting documents should be uploaded as one PDF file.
- First Year Undergraduate Students: Final Year 12 School Report and ATAR or IB result (or equivalent)
- For current UNSW students: current students/postgraduate coursework students must submit a most recent academic transcript or UNSW academic statement
- High School Leaver: Latest Year 12 School Report, ATAR or IB Result (or equivalent) if applicable, and Other Certification
- Other Supporting Documents: Evidence supporting your leadership/extra-curricular involvement. Examples: Reference Letters and Awards/Certificates
Admission Requirements: Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Bachelor or Master Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – Prior to commencing in Term 3 2019, applicants must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program.
Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you will be given an offer to study at UNSW. Check out English requirements here https://www.unsw.edu.au/english-requirements-policy
The university will provide all the following:
- 5 undergraduate financial aid available at $5,000 per annum for a minimum duration of the program paid against tuition fees
- 8 postgraduate placements available at $10,000 per annum for a minimum duration of the program paid against tuition fees