2019/2020 DENTAL SCHOOL ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
July 19, 2019
This is to bring to the notice of all Prospective Candidates for admission into the Federal College Of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu to study the following courses:
1. Biomedical Engineering Technology
2. Dental Nursing
3. Dental Technology
4. Dental Therapy
5. Social Works
6. Public Health
7. Prosthetics and Orthodontics
That registration exercise 2019/2020 DENTAL SCHOOL ADMISSION SCREENING exercise will commence on 22nd July, 2019 and end on 3 August, on the College portal.
Eligibility for the Screening Exercise: Candidates must have chosen FCDT&T, Enugu in JAMB UTME.
1. Candidate must possess five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
2. Candidates must have scored not less than 120 in the JAMB UTME.
3. Candidates who scored 180 and above may apply for BTech programs in the College, if successful in the PUTME examination.
4. Any other interested /eligible Candidate qualified for (2) and (3) above.
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO:
1. The amount for the application form is 2,000 and can be obtained by clicking this linkhttps://portal.fedcodtten.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/Landing.aspx.
2. Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE”, fill in your details, print the invoice and take to the bank to make payment. Return to the portal, click on “COMPLETE APPLICATION
FORM”, enter the generated RRR (remita) number to complete the Admission Application Form.
3. Thereafter proceed to the College and submit hard copies of the under listed documents at the Office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer.
a. O ’Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ) e. t. c.
b. 2019/2020 UTME Result Slip.
c. Photocopies of all evidences of payment.
Registration Starts: Monday 22 July, 2019
Registration Closes: Friday 12th August, 2019
FEDCODTTEN POST UTME TIMETABLE : Date for the Screening Examination will be communicated to all prospective Candidates.
Candidates should also come along with their successfully completed forms (Photocards).
Paul M Yahaya, KSM