MBA Skoll Scholarships at University of Oxford in UK
To apply for the MBA Skoll Scholarships at University of Oxford in UK follow these steps:
- Connect with us to register your interest in the Scholarship and make sure you’re kept up to date with announcements about upcoming deadlines.
- Apply for the Oxford MBA programme directly to Saïd Business School. You’ll need to do this during stages 1,2, or 3 of the MBA admissions process for the 2020-21 academic year. See details below on applying for an MBA admissions fee waiver.
- Upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions as part of your MBA application, and submit your MBA application! You’ll find the Scholarship essay questions under the “Funding” section of the MBA application. We would advise that you allow yourself about 1-weeks’ time to answer the Skoll Scholarship essay questions.
- The MBA Admissions Team will then assess your application to ensure you meet the academic requirements sought by the Saïd Business School and determine if you are accepted onto the MBA programme or not.
- If you’ve received confirmation that you have been accepted onto the MBA programme, keep an eye on your emails as the Skoll Centre will send you a link to the second part of the Scholarship application, which is a Logistics and Reference Form. See timelines below to know when to expect this email.
- Complete the Logistics and Reference Form. This consists of a series of short questions about you, how you heard about the Scholarship, your references, etc. Please note, your referees will not be contacted unless you get to the final stages of the selection process.
That’s it! The Skoll Centre will then consider your candidacy for the Scholarship and advise you accordingly.
What comes next?
- If your written applications are successful, you’ll be invited to join a virtual interview with the Skoll Scholarship Selection Committee.
- If you are successful after your virtual interview, you will be invited to interview in person in Oxford. (Please see below for the steps and timelines of each interview stage; and please be aware you may be invited to further interviews if necessary.)
We encourage you to apply to the MBA as early as possible. If you have applied during stage 3, but the decision on your MBA application has been pushed back by the School’s Admissions Team you will need to let us know if you still want to be eligible for the Skoll Scholarship. We will decide on a case by case basis if you are eligible to continue with the Scholarship application process.
Important things to note
- We cannot consider candidates who have not submitted their Scholarship essays, been accepted by the Saïd Business School for the MBA and completed the Logistics and Reference Form by the appropriate deadlines.
- We typically award up to four scholarships per year.
- Please note, should your MBA application be successful, a deposit is required in order to secure your place on the MBA programme. However, deposit deadlines will be extended to those who advance throughout the Skoll Scholarship selection process. This will be coordinated with the Admissions Team.
- Please do not request the Logistics and Reference Form from the Admissions Team – you will need to complete the Scholarship essays as part of your MBA application and you will receive the Logistics and Reference Form from the Skoll Centre via email following your acceptance to the MBA programme on the date listed below.
- If you have further questions about the application process, please check our FAQs. If you still have questions, you can contact us at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to help.
Candidates must apply to the Oxford MBA programme during specific stages of the School’s application rounds to be considered for the Skoll Scholarship. Timelines for the 2020-21 academic year are as follows: